AIM Rule 26 checklist
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM rules:
- Our technology
- Directors and their biographical details
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Corporate Governance
- Current constitutional documents and most recent admission document
- Recent circulars
- Annual and half-yearly reports
- The Company's ordinary shares are listed on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange, under the symbol “SLN” . The Company’s American Depository Shares (ADSs) are listed on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “SLN”. One ADS represents 3 ordinary shares.
- Number of shares in issue, percentage holdings of significant shareholders and percentage of shares not in public hands
- Restrictions on the transfer of shares – There are no restrictions on the transfer of shares
- Details of nominated adviser and other key advisers
- Silence Therapeutics plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Silence Therapeutics plc is incorporated in the UK. Silence Therapeutics plc has laboratories in Berlin, Germany. The commercial and management HQ is in London.